The Premier's Visitor Economy Advisory Council monitors the progress of the strategy.
The Council meets regularly and has issued two public reports a year on progress against the T21 priorities.
The first is presented in May for the previous calendar year.
A second report is published in December and includes the results for the previous financial year.
To see how we're tracking on visitation, expenditure and other key indicators of growth see Measuring Progress.
Latest report - May 2020
- T21 Progress Report - December 2019 [PDF 1.7MB]
- T21 Progress Report - May 2019 [PDF 1.8MB]
- T21 Progress Report - December 2018 [1.6MB]
- Mid-term update - May 2018 [PDF 2.1MB]
- T21 Progress report - December 2017 [PDF 1.6MB]
- T21 Progress Report - May 2017
- T21 Progress Report - Dec 2016
- T21 Progress Report - May 2016 [PDF 4 MB]